· We love Chia, our devs have also spent a lot of time patching up Chia pool reference code and are still working to improve it.
· Our Dev team is the 3rd largest contributor to patching pool reference code (As of 7/8)
· Our referral systems guarantee lower fees and you earn 5% more from people referred.
· We have open sourced everything we could, we believe in Chia as an opensource project.
· Elysuim pool runs on a 170,000kwh solar array
· We are heavily invested in Chia and have spent a lot of time identifying as many attack vectors one pool could encounter and placed safe guards to shield the pool.
· Our pool databases are backed up off site daily for quick restoration
· Advanced Pool Dashboard
· Stats Page Redesign (With Mobile App)
· Pool Code Updates & Fixes
· 0% Fees
· PPLNS Payout
We would love to have you join Elysium pool, but we recommend everyone find a growing pool and help them reach 5PB. At current network size, 5PB allows a pool to win on average 1 time daily. Afterwards, start a new NFT with another growing pool and help them reach 5PB. The point of chia is to be decentralized and not have everyone join the biggest pool. Some new chia miners may think the bigger the pool, the more they may get paid, but that is not the case. Below is a link with some data to show you that most pools pay about the same with minor percentage point differences based on your farms performance.